The Carson Valley Arts Council (CVAC) is holding its Second Annual Art Scavenger Hunt. The Hunt will run July 1 thru July 20.
This is a family-friendly activity that sends participants on a quest through Douglas County. CVAC’s Art Scavenger Hunt features 8 places where art pieces are located. Entries will include the name or description of the art, where it is located, along with the entrant’s name, and phone number.
The Scavenger Hunt form is available online at www.cvartscouncil.com or you can pick up a copy at the CVAC offices at 1572 US Hwy 395, Minden. Completed answers are due by 5 pm, July 20, 2021. A winner will be selected from the correct answers and receive a one-year CVAC membership and a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant. Answers may be submitted through the following methods:
- Drop off the completed paper copy at the CVAC offices, 1572 US Hwy 395, Minden NV 89423
- Paper copies can be printed by visiting cvartscouncil.com.
- Printed copies can also be mailed to CVAC, P.O. Box 244, Minden NV 89423
- E-mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our valley is his historic namesake
- Pick up a book and see art
- World Famous Gardnerville in the center of town
- This art Welcomes folks to Carson Valley
- Would you deliver mail on snowshoes?
- Head south to see mountains on a school
- One of our art dogs watches 395
- A little gambling on art?
For more information, contact Carson Valley Arts Council, email@example.com, or call 775-782-8207.Download the 2021 Scavenger Hunt